BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »
Large Rainbow Pointer

Thursday 8 December 2011

feeling.

When a girl says ‘I’m done’, it usually means ‘fight for me’.

You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.

“Silence is a girl’s loudest cry.”

“When a girl says ‘don’t worry about it’, you’d better worry about it.”

“I really can’t deny it, I am who I am. I’m pretty normal. I’m not that smooth type of girl. I run into things, I trip, I spill food. I say stupid things… I really don’t have it all together.”

“Don’t like me for who I am? Then you don’t like me for who I am. And all you’re gonna get is who I am.”

“Girls want a lot of things from one guy while guys want one thing from a lot of girls.”

“A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other…Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.

“Girls. You never know what they’re going to think.”

“She hates the game, but yet she’s still a player.”

Good girls are just bad girls who don’t get caught.

“Don’t even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you? It’s gonna take a miracle to bring me back and you’re the one to blame.”

“And I’ll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you.”

“Your so amazing, you took the time to figure me out. That’s why you got me, way past the point of turning me on. Your bout to break me, I swear you got me losing my mind.”

“Release me now, cause I did my time, of this cold case love.”

“Don’t tell me you’re sorry, ’cause you’re not. When I know you’re only sorry you got caught.”

“It’s embarrassing that I fell in love with that person. He was my first big love and the more in love we became, the more dangerous we became for one another.”

0 comments: