BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »
Large Rainbow Pointer

Thursday 8 December 2011

want to know more? here :))

This might be fun :)
100 likes, i'll answer everything.
#1: 1 girl i can trust.
hmmm , let me see.. my bestfriends :') but , sometime laa :'(
#2: 1 boy i can trust.
NOBODY. :'(
#3: who understands me the most.
Shaereen :') thanks babe.
#4: who makes me smile.
Syazwi Najmi :D ngehehe
#5: relationship status.
don't know how to explain :'(
#6: someone very close to me.
sapa oh? my family :'))
#7: longest childhood friend.
Camil :)
#8: bestest friend.
Amilda ;)
#9: someone whose always there for me.
sometime got , sometime no one there for me :')
#10: someone who knows how to cheer me up.
awan nano :'D
#11: one confession.
TOK KU PADAH! the one that got away. bukan the one that should be mine ka? eyerrr
want to know how i'm feel? well , go to youtube.
and type MR.know it all :)
listen and understand it.

#12: someone i love. :)
mama , papa , brother , fifi my cat , and him <3

0 comments: