BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »
Large Rainbow Pointer

Thursday 8 December 2011

your my heartbreaker ;)

Until you are broken, you don’t know what you’re made of.

Don’t leave something good to find something better. Once you realize you had the best, the best has found better.

One day you will think of me, as I thought of you. One day you will cry for me, as I cried for you. One day you will want me, as much as I wanted you.


At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

You can’t keep messing up someone elses feelings just because you are unsure of your own.
aku lah ya :)

Once you have feelings for someone, it will always be there. You may not like them anymore, but you still care.

“It may seem as the hardest thing to do, but you have to forget the guy who forgot about you.”

“I think sometimes, you have to lose someone completely before you can figure out what they really mean to you.

“I bet you don’t remember half of the things I’ll never forget.”

“How can you break my heart over and over again but I still want you to love me back?”
ya nang mena la :(

“My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it’s in pieces because of you.”

“You never know what you have until you’ve lost it, and once you’ve lost it, you can never get it back.”
one day , i will do like that :)

“It’s like I’m waiting for him to realize what he let go of
always happen :)


0 comments: